Among many brands in the market, AccelStor provides impressive performance and reliability as well as timely and first-rate technical support services. After introducing NeoSapphire 3411 to our storage system, we see a significant enhancement in the overall performance of our virtual servers. In addition, the NeoSapphire all-flash array delivers a superior price-performance advantage over its competitors and ensures low maintenance costs. There is no doubt that it was the best choice for Topkey.– Ding-Chu Chen from Information Technology Department at Topkey Group
• Remarkable enhancement in server virtualization and productivity
• Better SSD endurance
• Agile deployment
• Superior price-performance ratio
With the growth in global business and the company expansion, Topkey realized that PCI-E SSDs could no longer handle their rapidly growing databases. Moreover, the SSD lifespan was short when using the conventional RAID architecture, this increased the total cost of ownership (TCO) and the burden of maintenance for the IT department. To solve this performance bottleneck, Topkey was in urgent need of a better storage solution.
Topkey implemented AccelStor’s NeoSapphire 3411 (NS3411) for their virtualization platform after evaluating several storage solutions. Powered by AccelStor’s award-winning FlexiRemap® software technology, the NS3411 all-flash array enables more efficient data processing as well as longer SSD lifespan, unleashing the true performance of the enterprise SSDs inside the array. The NS3411’s built-in web based user interface makes it easier to manage storage volumes attached to multiple servers. FlexiRemap® comes with built-in data protection and fault tolerance, which provides better protection against SSD failure than standard RAID. In addition, the overall deployment flexibility can be greatly improved by using 10GbE transmission to share NFS shares with a KVM virtual platform.
The NeoSapphire 3411 is powered by AccelStor’s core technology—FlexiRemap®, a unique software architecture featuring a proprietary data remapping algorithm designed to work based on the fundamentals of flash memory. The NS3411 has brought the following remarkable benefits for Topkey:
• Offer an outstanding 360K IOPS for 4KB random writes, which greatly enhances the performance of virtual servers
• Proprietary data remapping technology and global wear leveling algorithm reduce unnecessary I/O overhead and maximize SSD lifespan
• AccelStor’s software-defined approach unleashes the true performance of storage hardware, ensures sustained high performance and robust data protection, providing customers a superior price-performance flash storage
Download full case studyDownload