Implementing a Disaster Recovery solution is no longer a difficult task!
Do you know hourly downtime costs can top $300K for 81% of firms and costs more than $1M for 33% of enterprises per year, according to the ITIC research?
Disasters, such as hardware or software failures, network problems or power outages, are unpredictable and can strike anywhere at any time, posing a potential risk for data-driven businesses. However, implementing a multi-site disaster recovery solution is often expensive, complicated and the deployment process can be arduous.
AccelStor NeoSapphire H710 AFA was born to meet enterprises’ multi-site DR requirements:
• Cost-Effective The architecture is designed for DR. No additional fees for acquiring extra storage appliances and no software licenses for 3rd party applications are required.
• Zero Downtime RTO/RPO=0, active-active cluster technology with data synchronization ensures automatic transfer and there is zero fail over time when encountering a disaster.
• Very Simple Intuitive UI design enables users to quickly deploy multi-site DR procedures and monitor the status on the real-time dashboard. With only 3 steps, DR configuration can be done!
• Fully Flexible Users can deploy a HA cluster with multiple power supplies in a rack or deploy DR across different racks or data floors within the same DC, while also leveraging built-in remote replication and snapshot backups to achieve Geo-Redundant resiliency.
What’s more! AccelStor offers…
Reliable Technical Service provided by Storage Experts
AccelStor understands how vital the data availability is to your business and we are here to provide technical support services, around the clock, every day to help you achieve seamless and undisruptive operations:
• 24 hours professional Helpdesk by Storage Experts
• Global Service Coverage
• 3 years standard product warranty with advanced hardware replacement.
• Optional extensive 5 years product warranty and 24 x 7, 4 hours onsite service
• No hidden, ongoing costs
Come meet our storage experts at booth # J0618 in COMPUTEX Taipei 2018 to learn more!